Okay, I know I say this a lot but this is very, very, very cool: I'm going to be joining my great pal, Jean Marie Stine, in doing a class on PR and adult business for the Center For Sex And Culture on Nov. 29th. Here's the info:
Center for Sex and Culture
1349 Mission St,
San Francisco, CA 94103
Let's face facts: the adult business world has totally, completely changed marketing and advertising tricks that used to work simply don't anymore ... which is why, more than ever, thinking outside the box is key to raising above the rest and, best of all, bring in exposure and, hopefully, sales.
Twitter? Tumblr? Facebook? While there are a lot of options, many of the techniques that a lot of gurus and experts recommend only work for those same experts and gurus ... and not for anyone else.
But in this fun and provocative lecture you'll learn to learn the differences between what other people say you should do and what actually works including when to play by the rules and when not to, how to rise above the rest, and how to manage your marketing time and dollars.
Among some of the subjects covered will be:
- How to blog, tweet and post effectively and efficiently
- How to handle fast media like Twitter versus slower ones like Facebook
- When national social media is what you want and when it's something you don't need
- The power of FREE
- Knowing your audience ... and developing great techniques to reach them
- Understanding the difference between likes, friends and actual sales
- How to make your social media presence rich and interesting without taking valuable time away from your company
- How to think innovatively about advertising, public relations, and marketing that don't involve social media or even the internet
M.Christian is a recognized master of erotica with more than 400 stories in such anthologies as Best American Erotica, Best Gay Erotica, Best Lesbian Erotica, Best Bisexual Erotica, Best Fetish Erotica and many others. He is a sexuality and BDSM educator for venues all across the country -- and an Associate Publisher for Renaissance E Books.